Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Please share your good ideas with me too!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weeds

Well it's been a long week....and it's not even over yet.   I have always taught my students to speak from the heart and be honest.  I have also taught them that when anger gets in the way, take a deep breath and apologize.   Happy to report that with a lot of reminders, they are getting it!  Unfortunately, it's hard to teach a student how to deal with a rejected apology.  A wise friend told me that sometimes we just need to "do some weeding" in our lives.  Someday they will get this too.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like to post a comment on my blog, you need to click on Join this site and you need to sign up for a username and password with Google. You will not be signing your life away...it just allows you access to some things, such as blogs.

    ReplyDelete